You will also be responsible for assisting Project Managers on larger projects, supporting on Statements of Works, costings, status reports, financial reconciliations and the ongoing management of projects.
You are welcome to work 100% remotely or hybrid from our Valencia office. We’re happy for you to work in a way that suits you best.
About the individual
You will probably be starting out on your career, but ideally will have some experience working in a commercial environment. You will have a strong interest in digital, highly numerate with a strong attention to detail. You’ll be a natural team player and a strong communicator.
- You will manage business as usual work for existing clients, triaging incoming requests and managing the work through the studio.
- You will keep the client informed of the status of all work requests and performance against budget.
- You will also support project managers on scoping of larger projects producing Statements of Work, plans and budgets.
- As well as creating project documentation e.g. client presentations, meeting minutes, status reports and risk and issue logs.
- You will help the team keep on top of commercials maintaining job codes, pulling financial reports and creating invoices.
- Experience in a commercial environment.
- An understanding of software development and a technical mindset.
- Some project management training is a plus.
What we give in return:
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Tangent is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
Mentorship. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious.
Training. Learning new skills, attending events. We provide the time and budget to help you grow.
Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals.This can include hybrid working from home and the office.
Social life. We have so much going on at Tangent; all designed to help you form friendships with your colleagues including monthly socials, free lunches and much more.
Benefits. We reward our people generously for their hard work. This includes enhanced leave for years of service and days off for voluntary work.
At Tangent our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.