You will have the opportunity to work on global FTSE 250 enterprise-level organisations such as Regus and SAP, solving complex business problems resulting in progressive experiences and platforms.
We need a proactive self-starter with an eye for detail that is used to working in a fast-paced environment.
You will work with us to analyse, elicit and document requirements and processes, thus helping delivery teams to prioritise and maximise business value.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Extract and document requirements from client workshops.
- Analyse current product performance, capture existing and ongoing needed requirements.
- Establish and document actors/stakeholders, functional and non-functional requirements in the form of a user story backlog.
- Prioritise, MOSCOW, and agree backlog of user stories with internal stakeholders, including the design and tech teams, and the client to define an MVP.
- Work closely with the team to ensure prototypes and designs adhere to gathered functional requirements.
- Take ownership of project requirements and documentation.
- Write clear documentation of business requirements using recognised notation such as UML.
- Documentation of object, data models and definition of class diagrams.
- Track requirements through project development life cycle from wireframes, UI design, technical delivery through to testing.
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence.
- Expertise writing clear acceptance criteria for technical and non-technical audiences using BDD.
- Work with the design team to document process and user flows.
- Provide training and support to clients post project go live.
We are looking for someone who
- Has at least 2-3 years of business analysis experience in projects/programmes of work within the digital/ecommerce space.
- Has experience eliciting and documenting functional and non-functional requirements.
- Has strong experience with agile and waterfall project delivery.
- Is technically literate and understands core development terms and processes.
- Is a confident facilitator and influencer with the ability to manage senior stakeholders with divergent goals and requirements.
- Is flexible and can find work arounds and solutions to maintain project momentum.
- Has experience with complex applications and integrations with CMS, CRM, mobile apps or Ecommerce.
- Is familiar with a range of elicitation techniques e.g. interviews, observation, workshops, prototyping.
- Defines, communicates and prioritises tasks for multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA or Trello.
- Is familiar with the BDD framework for acceptance criteria definition (given, when, then).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
It's a bonus if you also
- Experience and knowledge of various process modelling standards e.g. Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN), TOGAF, Zachman.
- Experience working within a digital agency environment would be beneficial.
- BCS/other Business Analysis qualification or demonstrable experience.
- Have an understanding of ISO27001; and can support with Tangent’s policies, process and internal/external audits.
What we give in return
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Tangent is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
Mentorship. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious.
Training. Learning new skills, attending events. We provide the time and budget to help you grow.
Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals.This can include hybrid working from home and the office.
Social life. We have so much going on at Tangent; all designed to help you form friendships with your colleagues including monthly socials, free lunches and much more.
Benefits. We reward our people generously for their hard work. This includes enhanced leave for years of service and days off for voluntary work.
At Tangent our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.