Tangent have an exciting position for a Full Stack PHP Developer, dedicated to one of our largest and longest standing clients. You will work in a close-knit team planning and delivering product roadmaps. You should be comfortable working in a team but must be able to tackle complex challenges head on with minimal hand holding.
About the individual
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Passion to learn and be part of a team
- Database design skills with the ability to drop to low-level SQL (and know what you are doing there)
- Experience with unit testing, version control, continuous integration and code reviews
- Familiarity with design patterns
- Proficient with MVC frameworks, ideally Symfony
- Strong frontend skills, preferably with React, jQuery, Bootstrap and CSS/SASS
- Experience in developing/consuming web services using REST and SOAP
- Ability working with multinational/multilingual e-commerce sites
Technical skills required:
Bonus points if you have
What we give in return
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Tangent is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
Mentorship. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious.
Training. Learning new skills, attending events. We provide the time and budget to help you grow.
Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals.This can include hybrid working from home and the office.
Social life. We have so much going on at Tangent; all designed to help you form friendships with your colleagues including monthly socials, free lunches and much more.
Benefits. We reward our people generously for their hard work. This includes enhanced leave for years of service and days off for voluntary work.
- At Tangent our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.*